Parts & Service
Here at KO Machines we have a an after sales department which is built around the clients needs. Our insightful and competent Parts & Service department have an abundance of experience in the agricultural industry.
This kind of experience leads to a fast and cost-effective turnaround of your machine. The last thing you want is your tractor being stuck in the workshop for weeks on end when it could be out earning you money.
All of our service technicians have many years in the agricultural industry and attend manufacturer based training courses on a regular basis. We have the latest service equipment and tools in our workshop and also in our service vans. This allows you the flexibility of having work done at our depot, or on your own premises.
Please see below some of the key benefits of having service work or purchasing parts through KO Machines.
- Vast stock inventory for our manufacturers.
- Knowledgeable staff with 50+ years in industry.
- Delivery available in Staffordshire & Shropshire regions.
- Competitive prices thanks to bulk buying.
- Credit accounts available (30 day terms apply).
- Latest service technologies in both workshop and service vans.
- Vast number of years collective experience in agriculture.
- World class training from manufacturers.
- Knowledgeable and dedicated team which won’t let you down when needed.
- Friendly and adaptable team.