Pro Glide mowers are fitted with an extremely strong fully welded cutter bar, equipped with 7 discs, which deliver a cutting width of over 3 metres.
The discs are driven by auxiliary gears and as the cutter bar is welded and filled with oil, the gear drive operates in a continually lubricated environment which ensures quiet operations and maximum life.
McHale’s design team have designed the frame on the Pro Glide front mower to place the centre of gravity as close as possible to the tractor, which results in unrivalled responsiveness to changes in ground conditions.
- Tubular frame with integrated suspension design.
- Automatic bed angle adjustment.
- 17 degree transverse movement (left / right movement).
- 500 mm adaptive range (up / down movement).
- Patented constant ground pressure.